PDA

View Full Version : Dp/Dr tips on how to decrease it

Shaun
12-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Hi people I was wondering if anyone has any tips from their own techniques on coping with do and dr what can I do to decrease them over time like vitamins etc i heard before that SSRI's are good for it but I'm not sure I hate feeling like it and talking about it just makes it feel more scary thanks people hope all is well

Lee Grant Irons
12-08-2013, 07:15 PM
Hi Shaun,

I hate to see no responses, so let me see if I can help. Can you first tell me what you mean by "do and dr?"

jessed03
12-08-2013, 07:31 PM
Hi Shaun,

I hate to see no responses, so let me see if I can help. Can you first tell me what you mean by "do and dr?"

It's my OCD thing as well, no responses! Just looks terribly lonely!

I think he means derealization/depersonalization. Maybe.

If that is the case, it's one of those symptoms that you can't really do anything about. Unless you have a condition causing it, it's one of those symptoms where the only real way of getting rid of it, is to lower your base level of anxiety, therefore stopping the symptom.

It's more or less an outwardly expression of a lot of inner tension. SSRIs usually are pretty good at getting it under control.

To know where to go next, it's first gonna be good to first know where you have been so far. What have you tried already in order to get your anxiety levels under control?