PDA

View Full Version : Someone help please!!!!!!

mkgirl01
12-06-2013, 03:46 PM
Okay I was at a meeting sitting there the back of my neck hurt so then it felt like I was going to lose my vision it got blurry and kinda grey like on the outter par.... I then felt this warm sensation in my chest and I then got very cold.... I also ha a tremor!!!!!! Please help

Enduronman
12-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Panic attack. If you're already capable of sitting in a meeting, get some beta blockers to stop the adrenaline dump. Unless you already have some, use them..:)

artaud
12-06-2013, 04:29 PM
Did you consider calling your Doctor? Your symptoms were so diverse. Have you had this before, are you under the care of a doctor. Some of it sounds like panic, but the neck pain and warm sensation in the chest, not sure. Sudden warm feeling could be a parasthesia (usually harmless) but warmth or tingling or the like more commonly felt in a limb.

mkgirl01
12-06-2013, 04:35 PM
I do not have those I'm zoloft.... And I have had multiple tests..... But by your response that is not making me feel better

trinidiva
12-06-2013, 04:53 PM
I get a lot of neck discomfort and body temp changes when having a panic attack. I can go from sweating profusely to shivering and cold.

How are you feeling now? Sounds like it was just a good old panic attack.

Do you have a benzo? That would stop it right away. I take Zoloft too, btw.

mkgirl01
12-06-2013, 05:02 PM
I do feel better I felt better actually after it happened and no I do not have a benzo