PDA

View Full Version : Update.

samanthajayne24
12-05-2013, 01:13 PM
Hi guys. Been to see my councillor tonight and she have said the doctors should never have just given me diazapam for 3 weeks then just stop them as this is why I know feel worse again. In work today I had the intense burning feeling running through my body and I hadn't felt this since taking the diazapam so obviously it set me panicking. Councillor has suggested I go back to doctors tomorrow to ask about diazapam if not then I have to ask him for a substitute as I have gone back to the very beginning xx

Lee Grant Irons
12-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Hello! At least your therapist gets it! Hope you can get some medicine to help you stabilize. Let us know how it goes.

samanthajayne24
12-06-2013, 10:49 AM
Hiya. Been to the doctors they did not want to give me dizapam again so they have started me on propanalol 3 times a day along with me citalopram. Any reviews on this med x x

Dweeb
12-06-2013, 11:47 AM
Im on propranolol and it does seem to take the chest pain symptoms away bt does take a while to work properly

Steven Daws
12-06-2013, 11:58 AM
I had propanalol, it didn't give me any side effects, but unfortunately, it didn't help with the anxiety either. I was eventually given Chlomipromine (think thats how its spelt) and that helped me a great deal. I haven't had citalopram so I don't know about that.

I hope they work for you.