PDA

View Full Version : Chest pain

Dweeb
12-05-2013, 11:26 AM
I havent had a chest pain for a good month and over the last two days it as strted again :/
I have recently been diagnosed with a ovarian cyst which as been worryin me abit could this be wats causin the chest pain as i'm worrying about it?

Blessed
12-05-2013, 12:33 PM
I cannot be certain but it's safe to say I agree with your theory. When I'm really tense or stressed the chest pains start. I see more of the heart palps when I'm extra stressed and they are so unnerving.

Dweeb
12-05-2013, 12:38 PM
They are really unnerving when my anxiety 1st started the chest pain and heart palpitations were ridiculous and just made the anxiety worse and afta a number of ecgs and a chest x-ray and began to ignore them and they went. But over the last couple of days theyve come back again not as bad as before but they are still there

embrace123
12-05-2013, 03:23 PM
I'm dealing with it also. I thought I was getting better but this chest stuff is so scary..

Dweeb
12-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Very scary feel like my anxiety could go back to square cuz of this chest pain

embrace123
12-05-2013, 04:15 PM
It's the chest pain always around the heart? I'm swear I'm gonna die soon. I'm so sick of this

Dweeb
12-05-2013, 04:38 PM
More centre and like a ache and heavy feeling. I constantly felt the same way wen my anxiety started in august.

Then in the last mnth it had got so much better and thought i was actually overcomin the anxiety and then got diagnosed with an ovarian cyst and now looks as thou my anxiety rele wants to come bck