PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day/Bad Week

Bridgie
10-28-2005, 04:59 PM
I've had a really bad week. Work-wise. My clients totally put me over the edge. I swear I was having a nervous breakdown today. I was crying and crying, they had made it so bad for me (at least I work at home, thank goodness). I almost threw up. My stomach was wrenching. I was shaking, feeling like I couldn't handle this stress and responsibility anymore. But I have to keep going, because I support both me and my husband.

The only person I can rely on to make me feel better is my husband. He eased my crying fits, and made me a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. My fax machine wasn't working, so he drove like 45 minutes each way to get me a new fax machine. But while he was gone, I was destitute and crying my eyes out. I felt so alone and desperate without him.

Oh and I am so stressed out I have been sleepwalking. But that's a story for another thread.

So, you all must have good days and bad days.... tell us about them....

brickyard_red
10-28-2005, 05:30 PM
Awww Bridgie, I'm so sorry to hear that things have been so bad for you this past week. Hopefully next week will bring better days for you. And thank goodness for your husband!

My overall week hasn't been too bad I guess. It's just been the last couple days I've been stressing out. I had to go to a child abuse seminar for work last night and that had me totally freaked out! For one thing it was at night, for another it was downtown. And I don't drive at night OR downtown EVER!

So, I ended up having to go with two other women that were going also. This didn't make me happy because I had to ride with someone other than my husband. I don't know why, but it makes me totally tense to ride with anyone other than him. Plus I don't really know these two either, so that didn't help matters any. And the topic of the seminar had me on edge also. So, I didn't sleep for two nights before and and I can tell you that I have been just foul towards poor hubby. He is very understanding, thank goodness, and doesn't get upset with me, but I know it hurts his feelings sometimes. I try and make it up to him later when I feel better and am in a better sense of mind.

Again, I'm so sorry my friend that you had to have such a hard week. Hang in there, next week is a new week and it will be better! And we're all here for you. Love ya.

Cath :)