PDA

View Full Version : Cancer. yay

Tristanayoubi
12-05-2013, 12:40 AM
My anxiety is gone (amen) but I bet you're wondering why I'm back on the forum. Here's my dilema. Remember my crazy irrational fears/tendencies to believe irrational things I heard? well that has simmered down a bit, however I'm facing something that may not be irrational, but over exaggerated. I had a CT scan of my chest about a year ago, of course, I'm freaking out about cancer. My teammate passed away from cancer this year, and ever since then I've been worried about cancer. it says it takes 20 years to develop signs of radial cancer, so I have a good 20 years to f*** shit up, lol jk. In all seriousness, what is your take on CT scans? can you enlighten me as to your current knowledge of a CT scan?

like I mentioned, I used to be on this forum a lot, to those who I have not met, hello, I'm Tristan, I'm 16 years old and used to be the most anxious freak of nature anybody has met. okay that was over exaggerated, but you get the point. I had travel induced anxiety, and have never been the same since. If you want a straight forward answer, shoot me a message and I'll help you out! :)

vonnhelsing
12-05-2013, 02:25 AM
How did you manage to overcome your anxiety? What are some of the methods you used?

Enduronman
12-05-2013, 07:44 AM
Its no a toomah! Quick...grab my hand if you vant to live! bahaaaha!!

alfred24
12-05-2013, 08:06 AM
Well I was told that if you've only had 1 CT scan the chances of that happening are slim to none. Basically don't count on it. That is something that could happen with people who have had more than a couple CT scans done