PDA

View Full Version : Vivid dreams

worriedmummy85
12-02-2013, 02:41 AM
I am having some very vivid dreams I am on propanolol and Sertraline and the dreams I am having are crazy alot of the time I wake up with my heart racing

Like last night I had a dream I was pregnant and was going for a c section and I was very aware of the heart machine on me and I felt my heart beating faster and faster and I actually woke up with this feeling its really weird does anyone else get this?

alankay
12-02-2013, 08:25 AM
Well I always have had vivid dreams. It's good because you are getting good REM sleep as that's where the majority or dreams occur. I bet this will fade. If you take the zoloft in the PM ask about taking in the AM. In any case I bet this will all fade in time. I have heard of this type thing before. Alankay

Lee Grant Irons
12-02-2013, 08:47 AM
Hi mummy! (oooh, I suddenly got a warm cozy feeling all over, LOL)

I get vivid dream. I am taking low dose naltrexone for my autoimmune condition, and its one know side effect is vivid dreams. My body adjusted after a couple of weeks, and now I wake up quite refreshed every morning. So hopefully you will grow accustomed to it and, as alankay said, get good REM sleep.