PDA

View Full Version : Hello my name is April.

Aprilj988
11-30-2013, 10:48 PM
I have been dealing with severe anxiety everyday because of some extreme situations I have been put threw. I am hoping to learn new ways to help the constant worrying go away because I sure can't control it no matter how hard I try. I am looking forward to getting some help from this. I can barely function it seems like and small things sometimes can seem like the biggest things with doom attached. I need this anxiety to ease up or go away cause I can't deal with it much longer. Panic attacks are to the point that I will pass out from too much anxiety. Any suggestions? Or why I may be passing out when I am not hyperventilating?

Mike777
12-03-2013, 08:10 PM
A couple things that help me is a "worry chart" I'm sure you can find one by googling. Another method that I use is ultimately is this circumstance situation going to make me die? The answer to myself is always NO. I find that relieves some worry/anxiety. I don't know your situation, but it sounds extreme enough that a call to a therapist and phsycologist is in order. I just had a relapse of similar symptoms and I now have medicine that makes it managable. Stick in there :)

kketchupp
12-11-2013, 09:48 AM
Always remember to breathe! Breathe in slow and deep and focus on the situation, "is it really that dangerous?" Relax. Take your time, good luck!!

artaud
12-11-2013, 10:57 AM
Or why I may be passing out when I am not hyperventilating?

Do a little research on the Vagal or Vagus nerve. It definitely can cause fainting from stress and severe anxiety.