PDA

View Full Version : Its Controllinf Me

violet
01-23-2008, 05:33 AM
Hey
I will keep this brief as i would hate to bore you and would love replys. Basically i suffer from social anxiety its that bad that i feel i cannot do it anymore, cant face it, i know once i have once it'll get easier as i'll have to learn a coping mechanism, but how to i start, i dont seem to have the motovation and im very depressesed. It doesnt help that i have sleep paralysis, my sleeping pattern is horrible. Thanks for reading.x

bluebell
03-27-2008, 03:58 AM
The reason why the neurosis are on and off is that the seed of fear buried inside of us haven't been taken out all along . Once meeting proper condition ,it will shoot up and blossom out.Many peolple dare not come back here after feeling better for a while ,just because the existance of this seed .Take this message ,once it start blooming don't wait to observe it until it fruits.Then you are an audience to have a good look that how it shows and performs.Several times later ,it will become exhausted. Try this bravely time and time again .When you enjoy lookin gat its show ,you are close to recovery .Remenber ,the fear is created by yourself .It is yourself you are scared by .Sufferers of neurosis are always stick to the past frame of mind ,neglecting that all things are changing for every second we are living.our emotion and conciousness are not exceptions at all .

Well ,I hope you catch the point of my opinion .Good luck !

joey9
03-27-2008, 03:59 PM
Hi Bluebell - I'm interested in your comment about people not coming back when they have been feeling better - can you explain more about this? I find when I am having a good spell I feel strange reading the forum posts and feel I don't want come on as it makes me feel anxious again. Is this what you were talking about?

bluebell
03-28-2008, 04:43 AM
hey joey9.you are right .That is what I talked about.Now I think that you are one of the many people I mentioned .Things like medicine usually do a good job to release your symptoms .But controling your mind is not their business .Just like the wind, our mind is so fast that we are not able to control it by any means .all we can do is to let the nature take the course . When you go with the flow and pay no attention on the anxiety itself ,these thoughts will lose its power and fade away.

The biggest mistake we make is thinking of impermanence as eternity.Well for example ,we all want absolute safety but in fact there isn't perfect safety at all,cus it's a forever stuff which doesn't exist at all.
Take a analogy ,it's just like fishing in a dry pond if you desire this absolute safety.So why are they not coming back to forum when they have been feeling better ?it is the same reason .

joey9
03-29-2008, 04:19 AM
I wish I could let them pass but I don't know how?

bluebell
03-31-2008, 01:30 AM
If there were the answer for your question ,I would tell you that withoout reservations.As a sufferer said ,the Tao can be explained ,but not in a normal way.When One of the new collegues in our center asked him ,Have you known how to realize acceptance after the consultation ? he answered --it is hard to say out in language .but during the talk at a certain moment I know I have gotten some thing in my heart ,you know ,the Tao that can be explained is not a real Tao .And I know it indicates that I am still in trouble if I keep concerned with this question itself .The first thing I know is this is not a illness.After I realized this anxiety never bothered me as a illness agian . It make things clear.

Like water ,the mind of ourself is full of impurites .If we let it be there it will precipitate and get purified by itself .but if you keep stiring the water ,it would only become more feculent .

The article I post here is just an outline of the thoughts on acceptance .They are especially useful for people who are quick of understanding .The results of digesting these thoughts can be immediately obvious for them .But It will take a long time for most of us to reach a profound introspection from once we start to realize what the acceptance will bring us .