PDA

View Full Version : Worried :(

Dweeb
11-27-2013, 02:22 PM
As some of you will now just over a week ago i got diagnosed with a left ovarian cyst which is about 4cm's and blood filled

Well ive dealt with it rele well and havent really allowed it to effect me and my anxiety as been pretty well bt today i keep gettin scared that its goin to burst and cause internally bleedin and i wont realise that ive got internal bleedin :(

amaranthe
11-27-2013, 03:41 PM
Sorry to hear that. But it's important to know that if it did burst, you would definitely know it... Or I mean it would definitely bring up symptoms that you notice. I had an ovarian cyst last year. It was actually removed and they discovered I have Endometriosis (which really sucks, by the way). This sounds stupid and obvious probably but just try not to think about it. I have to keep myself busy/distracted to keep myself from dwelling on things and worrying. Keep your chin up :)

Dweeb
11-27-2013, 05:07 PM
Thank you for ur reply :D

I'm not so worried about it burstin as ikno alot of peoples can burst and that its the fact of it causin internal bleedin that petrifies me the most :( which ikno is a rare thing to happen!

I wanna try and stay from havin surgery to remove as that thought also scares me :(

Havin health anxiety is horrible

amaranthe
11-27-2013, 05:28 PM
Yeah, I understand. I've been thinking there is something physically wrong with my body that's been causing my anxiety... But I have no idea what! Just my mind, I guess. Thoughts are very powerful. Most likely your cyst will just shrink away on its own. They're very common.

Dweeb
11-27-2013, 05:34 PM
Awww thank you for the reassurance

Youve helped to but my mind at ease a bit they are common and like u said alot just go away on there own
Thank you again

onebreathatatime
11-28-2013, 10:48 AM
I understand what you are going through, I just recently found out that I have a fluid filled cyst in my head at the back! I can feel mine and it swells on and off...:( I was told if it get's bigger I may have to have surgery to remove it! I think the best thing is to keep moving forward and think positively... As Amaranthe said a lot do resolve on their own. :)

Dweeb
11-28-2013, 11:02 AM
Awww no way sorry to hear about ur troubles hope all works out for you and u dnt need surgery. And i rele do hope u get better soon :D

Yeah i'm tryin not to think of it mines a blood filled 1 and think thats wat scares me the most bt its oni 4cm so i shud be fine and hopefully it will just go away on its own :D
Ive got to go back for anotha scan in feb to see if its shrinkin.

What are the plans for urs?

onebreathatatime
11-28-2013, 11:09 AM
Thanks! I just have to monitor it, which so far, so good! Fingers crossed everything is clear for you in Feb, I know it's a while away but this time of year is so busy, hopefully it will help distract you :)

Dweeb
11-28-2013, 11:19 AM
Yeah i seem to be ok in the day what with xmas and bday shoppin for ma lil girl and that its just on a night i find it hard to distract myself spesh wen ma lil girls asleep

I hope ur monitorin remains good :D