PDA

View Full Version : Keep hearing diet and exercise is key??

worry_10years
11-27-2013, 06:07 AM
Anyone out there totally anxiety free and is diet and exercise the key?

petrified
11-27-2013, 06:51 AM
I'm getting there having more good than bad days now.
For me I could never get motivated for anything especially exercise. It does seem to help a lot of people though and a bad diet can't help anxiety

worry_10years
11-27-2013, 06:56 AM
I had a bad stint of anxiety years ago and It killed me to go to the gym but I did it and went for long walks. It really helped me at the time but its hard to get motivated I just want to sleep all the time and hide away. I have sat infront of the lap top for the last few hours thinking should I join a gym or not? It just scares me to think of going on my own.

trinidiva
11-27-2013, 08:31 AM
I had a bad stint of anxiety years ago and It killed me to go to the gym but I did it and went for long walks. It really helped me at the time but its hard to get motivated I just want to sleep all the time and hide away. I have sat infront of the lap top for the last few hours thinking should I join a gym or not? It just scares me to think of going on my own.

I agree with you. I felt better when I was exercising daily. I got out of it now feel worse than ever. Its so hard to get motivated though when its so cold outside ...getting dark so early....all I want to do is just sleep.

worry_10years
11-27-2013, 09:46 AM
I agree with you. I felt better when I was exercising daily. I got out of it now feel worse than ever. Its so hard to get motivated though when its so cold outside ...getting dark so early....all I want to do is just sleep. Well I have just pushed myself to go for a walk and got wrapped up and put my headphones in and went out! Hardest thing I have had to do in the last few weeks felt very tearful but must admit I feel fab! also bought some camomile tea and feel much better. You should try it just a little walk