PDA

View Full Version : Missed one tablet yesterday! Anxiety gone?? im confused.

worry_10years
11-27-2013, 05:58 AM
Hi,

Im taking serterline (or whatever its called) I have been on them for 4 weeks. The first two weeks were great! I felt on a high, no anxiety I loved every second. Loads of energy and positive thinking. I felt like me for the first time in 10 years. Then after the two weeks I came back down to earth with a bang. I was absolutely racked with anxiety!!!! I never slept for three days. I still continued taking them as I know just stopping is bad for you. I was a mess! Until yesterday that is????? I ran out and am due to collect some more today? so yesterday I went without and had a really good day? and feel surprisingly good this morning!???

Whats going on! Im so confused

D x

worriedmummy85
11-27-2013, 06:03 AM
I would maybe go back to your gp because it seems to has the opposite side effect on you maybe it's not working

worry_10years
11-27-2013, 06:13 AM
Im starting to get really worried that nothing is going to work?? I have been on three types now and this happens every time

worriedmummy85
11-27-2013, 06:19 AM
Ah that's not nice I think I am pinning my hopes on this one as I don't want to have to start again with another one and go through all this again

worry_10years
11-27-2013, 06:24 AM
I am the same I hate being on them full stop I think the doctor is sick of the sight of me. I just dont get how the first two weeks i feel fab ??

worriedmummy85
11-27-2013, 06:39 AM
I would have just said it was the placebo effect but since you have been taking them 4 weeks I would say either stick with it for another 2 or go back sorry that the only advice I can offer