PDA

View Full Version : Buzzing & tingling???

Courtneykinns
11-27-2013, 05:49 AM
So last year i had very bad anxiety, during this time of year too. it has gotten a lot better! but now im experiencing a few symptoms i experienced last winter that i didnt see in summer, i have this weird tingly feeling in my upper left breast area near my collar bone, anytime im anxious, its buzzing. when im laying down & calm, its not there. but when i get up & move around it buzzes a little. has anyone experienced breast/chest "buzzing" or "tingling"

meichmann
11-27-2013, 07:31 AM
I get tingling in my arms and head when my anxiety kicks in. The nerves in my teeth tingle and it feels like I have to scratch them. It's all part of the process. My anxiety started with just chest pains and sweating, but now that they have "progressed" I get other symptoms too.

No need to worry. They are new symptoms, and like the others, that's all they are :)

mykids12
11-27-2013, 12:30 PM
I get tingling in my arms and head when my anxiety kicks in. The nerves in my teeth tingle and it feels like I have to scratch them. It's all part of the process. My anxiety started with just chest pains and sweating, but now that they have "progressed" I get other symptoms too. No need to worry. They are new symptoms, and like the others, that's all they are :)

You are the first one I've come across that says your nerves in your teeth tingle. Mine do the exact same and I could never find anyone to say they had that as well. I get body pains, tingling, breathlessness (my first symptom), dizziness bad taste in mouth, itching, the list goes on and on lol. You always find comfort in knowing youre not alone.