PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very happy and proud today :-)

petrified
11-25-2013, 12:37 PM
Hi everyone
Just wanted to share what a fantastic day I had yesterday. I went to my sons dance competition (he was competing with his crew)
Well I survived!!! I survived the whole 4 hour bus ride there, 4 hours back, the big crowds of people the nervousness for my son, waiting for the results, with absolutely no panic attack!!! I'm feeling exhausted today but I'm so pleased. It does help they won and are AGAIN (2nd year running) uk champs :-). So I'm feeling doubly proud. I hope this is a sign of things to come, my fingers and toes are tightly crossed that it is. Oh and my Internet is fixed, which makes things a whole lot better too :-D

worriedmummy85
11-25-2013, 12:48 PM
Hi everyone
Just wanted to share what a fantastic day I had yesterday. I went to my sons dance competition (he was competing with his crew)
Well I survived!!! I survived the whole 4 hour bus ride there, 4 hours back, the big crowds of people the nervousness for my son, waiting for the results, with absolutely no panic attack!!! I'm feeling exhausted today but I'm so pleased. It does help they won and are AGAIN (2nd year running) uk champs :-). So I'm feeling doubly proud. I hope this is a sign of things to come, my fingers and toes are tightly crossed that it is. Oh and my Internet is fixed, which makes things a whole lot better too :-D

Congratulations to you and your son I am glad things went well and that you didn't have an attack,how are you feeling today?

petrified
11-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Thank you I'm feeling very tired but very happy I even had a headache with no worrying about it, which is a first for me in a while. Everything's back to normal tomorrow my hubby's back to work and my sons back at school but I'm feeling positive about it :-). Hope you are well :-)

tailspin
11-25-2013, 10:37 PM
That's such GREAT news, Hannah!! Wow!!! Well done you!!!! Really happy to hear this. That is HUGE!!!!! I'm so, so glad you are doing so much better!! Big hugs!! xxxxxx

petrified
11-26-2013, 03:46 AM
Thank you Joanna that means alot xx

NeverToo...Fear
11-26-2013, 05:03 AM
I smile knowing your day was fantastic and positive, Hannah.. :) It's all about the little victories. Hopefully they will add up and you'll just keep getting better!

petrified
11-26-2013, 05:17 AM
Thank you NTF x

trinidiva
11-26-2013, 07:35 AM
That is great news!!!!! You are doing so well!!!! Keep up the great work!

petrified
11-26-2013, 10:29 AM
Thanks trini :-) x