PDA

View Full Version : Question ??

anxietygirl143
11-25-2013, 10:13 AM
I don't know if I'm the only one that gets this pressure in the chest it makes my heart beat wierd sometimes or it feels like it's coming from the heart or another thing I feel is you know when ur nervous and butterfly in the stomach well I get that but then rises to my chest area it's bothersome sometimes :/ does anyone else get that ?

onebreathatatime
11-25-2013, 12:08 PM
I think I know what you are talking about. Is it a sensation that you can't quite place as to being your heart or perhaps gas for example?

anxietygirl143
11-25-2013, 02:21 PM
I think I know what you are talking about. Is it a sensation that you can't quite place as to being your heart or perhaps gas for example?

I'm not sure what it is but I have bed to the cardio doctor they say heart is fine but sometimes I feel like there not right thier missing something :(

anxiousdad75
11-25-2013, 10:00 PM
I'm not sure what it is but I have bed to the cardio doctor they say heart is fine but sometimes I feel like there not right thier missing something :(

I understand. I always feel like the docs are missing something, regardless of what test they do I always want more proof. Or I am fine for a little bit and then it triggers again. You aren't alone and there are many people out here that have gone through the same thing. The good thing is that doctors are becoming more and more educated about anxiety and mental disorders like ours - it is important that you get a good doctor that can help you treat that.

anxious aussie
11-26-2013, 02:24 AM
I get this. It feels like someone is squeezing my heart or sitting on my chest. And it is very stressful which only makes the sensation worse. Sometimes I don't even know what triggers it but it makes me unable to focus and I am convinced something is happening to me even though I know it's just panic/anxiety

Sharon18
11-26-2013, 04:45 AM
Sure do no how u feel...on my worse nights it feels so weird...gassy or i dunno i can feel it moving up from my stomache to my chest...then i sit up n hp it goes away....i hv bad chest anxiety :((

mrseyeore
11-26-2013, 07:15 PM
If you sit up and it goes away then I heard that's reflux.
My chest pain feels like a "pinch" between my left ribs, almost under the breast. Often an adrenaline surge follows the pain but not always. Strange!

anxietygirl143
11-26-2013, 09:50 PM
Sure do no how u feel...on my worse nights it feels so weird...gassy or i dunno i can feel it moving up from my stomache to my chest...then i sit up n hp it goes away....i hv bad chest anxiety :((
If I sit up still remains there :(

Sharon18
11-27-2013, 07:01 AM
Oh :( mine is acid reflux at night..so hv stopped eating close to bedtime..it helps...