PDA

View Full Version : I need aomeone to talk to.

Olive Yew
11-25-2013, 02:49 AM
So it's 3:46 a.m. And I need someone to talk to. I woke up because of a dream i was having and now cant get back to sleep. Feeling tense and nervous- was feeling strange before i went to sleep and sort of had to force myself i to sleep. Throat and chest seem really tight which i HATE (as always). Someone help?

worriedmummy85
11-25-2013, 02:59 AM
I had this last night I felt dreadful I had a tight chest and throat and eventually forced myself to sleep I woke at half 5 with a horrible dream and couldn't get back to sleep I woke up and my heart was pounding but once I went back over to sleep I felt better this morning is there something on your mind??

Olive Yew
11-25-2013, 03:12 AM
Well i'm getting my tonsils removed in a week.... I'm like terrified of surgery

worriedmummy85
11-25-2013, 04:02 AM
Awww hun its scary going for an operation but I am sure you will be fine, I got new tablets on friday and knew I had to take them today so I think mine was all that anxiety building up to take them, to be honest I am feeling ok just tired but only took them an hour ago so that might all change

Olive Yew
11-25-2013, 06:42 AM
I did get back to sleep about the same time of my last reply. Thank you for talking to me :) i hope you take nicely to your tablets