PDA

View Full Version : Heart palpatations.

samanthajayne24
11-24-2013, 10:16 AM
Hi guys. Since starting citalopram 4 weeks ago I am starting to feel a little better. However this morning I was doing some cleaning and when I got to thee top of the stairs it felt like my heart started fluttering and missing beats which obviously have started my anxiety of again. I have bad numerous ECG and echocardiogram And they have said everything is fine but I'm convinced there is something wrong Anyone know what this could be. Thanks for reading. X x x

mrseyeore
11-24-2013, 12:10 PM
I get the same thing lately. They say panic disorder causes you to be more aware of your heartbeat. Just think about how it's good exercise for you to be doing and take a deep breath when that happens. Sometimes I wonder if my heart skips a beat because I first felt it pounding and made myself scared.

cls1033
11-24-2013, 12:22 PM
nothing to worry about it is caused by stress. you will notice that the less stressed you the less this will happen

samanthajayne24
11-24-2013, 12:41 PM
Yes that what I thought. Maybe I am more aware of it and because it's going a bit faster I cause myself to panic. , it's so hard to convince yourself there is nothing wrong isn't it xx

mistiblue
11-24-2013, 08:58 PM
I get them really bad around my period, then they go away for a few weeks. They are scary no matter how many times I get them. Anxiety stinks!!!