PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety of cancer = bananas? Worth reading!

kelseyt
11-24-2013, 10:02 AM
So to people who don't have health anxiety I'm probably going to sound a little crazy.
But for me one of my BIGGEST fears is getting cancer at a young age, and I found something that has been quite helpful to me lately. At least, knowing I can eat this and maybe lower my chances even more.

So give this a read.
http://healthmunsta.hubpages.com/hub/Bananas-for-Cancer-Do-Brown-Spots-on-Bananas-Fight-Cancer

Although I do not agree with animal testing it's still a big help to me as I've been looking for ways to keep my body even more healthy and I thought it might be to you guys out there with Health Anxiety also. :)

jessed03
11-24-2013, 10:54 AM
Bananas are also beneficial for their serotonin enhancing effects, helpful in treating anxiety.

Seems like they are a win/win ;)

kelseyt
12-15-2013, 07:16 PM
Bananas are also beneficial for their serotonin enhancing effects, helpful in treating anxiety. Seems like they are a win/win ;)

I didn't know that :) will be eating more of them then.

AmberGbenga
12-15-2013, 08:26 PM
They also boost energy :) I've replaced my coffee with banana and I feel the same.. Maybe not overly excited but motivated :)

janey
12-15-2013, 09:18 PM
I thought this post was going to be about cancer=bananas, like you were afraid of eating bananas because you thought they'd give you cancer. Now that would be crazy. Kinda disappointed.

AmberGbenga
12-16-2013, 01:22 AM
BAHAHAHAH Janey I thought the same thing

jessed03
12-16-2013, 01:32 AM
I haven't eaten a banana for two months now! I wonder if this thread is a little cosmic reminder for me to pick one back up.

Amber, how are you feeling about life, has the bad spell blown over?

AmberGbenga
12-16-2013, 01:43 AM
Unfortunently not... In pure agony all over, can't sleep.. Spending Christmas without my man and don't know if ill see him before I have to move over there in like 5-6 months.. FML that's way to long with the D BAHAHAH just kidding... But seriously..