PDA

View Full Version : worst feeling ever.

vonnhelsing
11-24-2013, 08:39 AM
Panic attacks have officially returned to my life. Its been 2 years and mr. and mrs. Panic have decided to return from their long ass vacation to the Mauritius and back into my mind. I welcomed them with open arms but told them they may stay for 2 weeks but then they gotta leave.
You gotta make a joke out of your anxiety. Laugh at it for trying so damn hard to make your life miserable. Everytime I have a panic attack I just laugh. Theres always those 3-5 minutes of sheer terror but afterwards you always return to normal and thats the time to start laughing. Keep smiling. Smile through all of it. You are stronger than you were before all of this started.

+971561392457 whatsapp
76038F79 bbm

If you need someone to talk to. No randoms please only message me if you really do have anxiety disorders.

Godbless x

jessed03
11-24-2013, 09:09 AM
Lol. Mr and Mrs Panic. http://replygif.net/i/1126.gif

Nicely put.

How did it start up again Vonnhelsing? You used to write about it, right. Do you still do that?

I'll add you on what's app.

vonnhelsing
11-24-2013, 09:47 AM
It started again due to health anxiety. About 2 months ago I was drinking and smoking heavily every night. Then I developed a severe cough and it scared me so bad I started getting panic attacks again. Then I quit smoking and drinking about a week ago and ive been having panic attacks daily. Severe ones at that. It just doesnt feel right. The feelings and symptoms are severe this time around.