PDA

View Full Version : What's everyone doing this weekend?

trinidiva
11-23-2013, 04:16 PM
I'm not doing much......hanging out with my kiddos, getting ready for Thanksgiving next week, i will probably just watch a movie with my kids a little later...........anyone doing anything fun?

Gemmy
11-23-2013, 04:52 PM
I'm not doing much either :) I'm just hanging out with my daughter and I'm thinking about sketching some characters for a graphic novel I'm making. I'm also gonna watch the holiday movies on ABC's 25 Days of Christmas to get me in the Christmas spirit early. That's pretty much it for me :)

tailspin
11-23-2013, 05:40 PM
Hi trini and Gemmy. I'm not doing much either. My husband is away this weekend so it's just me and the dogs. I'm feeling kind of down and also feeling lonely. I'm trying to stay productive and not dwell too much on negative thoughts. It's hard!!!

I went on two long dog walks today and I'm going to go out again with them in a bit. I don't know what I would do without my dogwalks!!! :-) (Or, more to the point, without my dogs <3 )

I also made a start on some housework. I'll watch a movie later and read a book. As usual I will spend quite a lot of time online too!!

Tomorrow I'm going to skype with my Mum and no doubt I will go on more dog walks! Exciting stuff, I know!!!! ;-) At least the weather is nice and sunny!

Hugs! xxxoooxxxx

trinidiva
11-23-2013, 06:05 PM
Hi trini and Gemmy. I'm not doing much either. My husband is away this weekend so it's just me and the dogs. I'm feeling kind of down and also feeling lonely. I'm trying to stay productive and not dwell too much on negative thoughts. It's hard!!!

I went on two long dog walks today and I'm going to go out again with them in a bit. I don't know what I would do without my dogwalks!!! :-) (Or, more to the point, without my dogs <3 )

I also made a start on some housework. I'll watch a movie later and read a book. As usual I will spend quite a lot of time online too!!

Tomorrow I'm going to skype with my Mum and no doubt I will go on more dog walks! Exciting stuff, I know!!!! ;-) At least the weather is nice and sunny!

Hugs! xxxoooxxxx

Tailspin...where are you? I would love some nice sunny warm weather right now. I think we got to about 35 degrees today....lol. Yes, I think the key is to keep yourself busy to keep the negative feelings away..
Gemmy...wow...you are writing a novel? That's awesome! !!!!

I'm sitting here with the kiddos now...watching The Never-ending Story....one of my favorite movies from my younger days......

tailspin
11-23-2013, 08:27 PM
Tailspin...where are you? I would love some nice sunny warm weather right now. I think we got to about 35 degrees today....lol. Yes, I think the key is to keep yourself busy to keep the negative feelings away..
Gemmy...wow...you are writing a novel? That's awesome! !!!!

I'm sitting here with the kiddos now...watching The Never-ending Story....one of my favorite movies from my younger days......

Hi trini! I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Generally we have quite mild winters here with a lot of sunny days (though winter is also when we get all our rain, so we do have a lot of rainy days in winter too. But they are spread out. So you never have to wait too long before the sun comes out again). I definitely appreciate this climate! Especially since I am from England originally and the weather can be quite grim there!!!

Glad you are enjoying your movie night!!

Yes, Gemmy, I agree with trini, it is super awesome that you are working on a graphic novel!! I wish I was creative in that way!!! So glad you have that outlet. And that talent!

Dahila
11-23-2013, 08:42 PM
Cooking, cleaning, baking, taking care of my wonderful granddaughter. shopping, ...... Making soap, and tomorrow I feel like making hand cream which I can use and sit at the computer, it means not greasy..:)

tailspin
11-23-2013, 08:50 PM
Cooking, cleaning, baking, taking care of my wonderful granddaughter. shopping, ...... Making soap, and tomorrow I feel like making hand cream which I can use and sit at the computer, it means not greasy..:)

Sounds awesome, Dahlia!!

Dahila
12-12-2013, 08:44 PM
Well another weekend approaching, ;))
I wanted to try my hands on soap making (I am deadly scared that it is going to be epic fail) but I have people over

AmberGbenga
12-12-2013, 08:45 PM
I'm gonna have a quiet night tonight.. Then tomorrow gym, work then a dress up 21st.. Then Sunday.. Well I don't know yet haha

pinkfiles
12-12-2013, 08:54 PM
Hey everyone! Nice to meet you. I am in Montreal and its -20.. Brrrrr! I am having friends over tomorrow, like every friday. I have planned fondue to warm us up, although I am not so sure how to say this in english. Saturday its my father's birthday, and I am cooking an indian feast, so that sounds pretty fun!

SSMommy
12-12-2013, 09:06 PM
Ugly sweater Christmas party on Saturday!!

janey
12-12-2013, 09:45 PM
I'm gonna eat some babies.

Dahila
12-13-2013, 06:15 AM
pinkfiles welcome to the forum, and I wish I could try your indian food. Noone wants to go with me to Indian place, somehow most of my friends are set on Chinese, I was trying to make some of Indian meals and they came out beautifully. take the pictures of prepared plates and show us , please :))

pinkfiles
12-14-2013, 12:58 AM
Ok!! I will try. I am not sure how to post pictures though!!

Cullingford
12-14-2013, 03:48 AM
Hi all, im in England going to spend the afternoon cleaning and pampering my chickens and the rest of the weekend going crazy with the kids.:)

Sharon18
12-14-2013, 07:33 AM
In Hong Kong. Bday party, work and relaxing.

Dahila
12-14-2013, 07:38 AM
In Canada; cleaning and baking breads, going to go to market in a minute to get some fresh apples... Pinkflies when you upload the pics to your computer it is very easy to upload here. You hit go advanced and on top of message window, will be a small pictures with others option , when you press it it shows small window asking you where is you picture, then press computer and find the picture then upload, it will resize for you no problem. I love the way you can upload pictures here. Good luck:)

Gingerbreadelf
12-14-2013, 07:55 AM
Probably having more panic attacks, I've already had 2 terrible ones this week, and I know it's just getting started. :(