PDA

View Full Version : nausea and dizziness?

andynic
11-22-2013, 04:37 PM
I have terrible nausea and dizziness for a month. I went to the doctors and they've told me nothing to be afraid of :( and that there it is an ear problem. but still the symptoms won't go away and I'm terrified. I am a uni student all alone away from family and it is one of the worst experiences in my life :/ anyone ?;/

tailspin
11-22-2013, 05:41 PM
Hi andynic. Welcome to the site! Really sorry you're struggling with nausea and dizziness from an inner ear problem. Can the doctor give you something for this? I'm sure there must be medications that can help with this problem?

I hope you find some relief soon. Nausea in particular is one of the worst feelings!!

andynic
11-22-2013, 05:47 PM
I have been to the doctor 4 times and they tell me it will go by itself. I get some pills for the nausea but they wont always work. I can not describe how terrified I am when I am alone, especially in the evenings and I feel that. Every possible bad thought gets into my head :( i fear that it is something very serious

Alita
11-22-2013, 05:51 PM
Hi all,
I have dizziness due to an ear infection. The nausea and dizziness I get with high anxiety. If I miss my eating time, then it happens. Unforunately, I wait to reach this point, then I eat. Hope u get help. Take care and enjoy ur weekend. Does anyone deep breathe for anxiety relief? Let me know. Alita

andynic
11-22-2013, 05:52 PM
hello there! i get that too! i will get very very dizzy until i eat something and then it slowly goes away!