PDA

View Full Version : Does any one??

vic
11-22-2013, 12:16 AM
Does any one check ther tongue a lot I not mine can be white at time not really white but still ther I'm thinking maybe anxiety and stress cuz I drink plenty any one else have this? Plz

mrseyeore
11-22-2013, 04:35 AM
I get cotton mouth during my attacks. From what I've read adrenaline can do this to you.

vic
11-22-2013, 05:03 AM
I get cotton mouth during my attacks. From what I've read adrenaline can do this to you.. Thankyou but I seem to av it a lot but prob paying to much attention to it ;)

mrseyeore
11-22-2013, 06:50 AM
Not that you're paying too much attention to it. Its a big pain in the butt. I have it every morning!

vic
11-22-2013, 07:42 AM
Not that you're paying too much attention to it. Its a big pain in the butt. I have it every morning! but I'm not on meds or anything which I knw can cause that nd I've had anxiety since I was 13 on and off nd I'm 32 now but I've recently started wiv depression to cuz of very stressful circumstances I'm checking it all the time nd drinking only water all day nd eating sasparella sweets to make it red haha

alankay
11-22-2013, 07:58 AM
It hyper-vigilance(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervigilance). You are paying way to much attention to all that's going on with your body. If you feel well you probably are well so don't worry about this. It's anxiety driving it all. Anxiety is the issue first, last and always for anxious folk. :) Alankay