PDA

View Full Version : Feeling tired and heart pounding at the same tume

mrseyeore
11-21-2013, 07:50 PM
Does anyone else find trouble sleeping? Afraid to go to sleep? Tired but heart is pounding? Mind won't cool down?

Halo2Guy
11-21-2013, 08:38 PM
I'm tired practically every waking moment, partly due to my current medication (Flueoxotine or however you spell it), my mind is rarely ever at ease. You're not the only one trust me, it sucks right?

mike98t
11-21-2013, 11:04 PM
I hardly ever sleep due to my anxiety and my mind never "shutting off". I'm always tired I average maybe 2 hrs a night

gemma-louise
11-22-2013, 02:04 AM
I used to suffer really bad with not being able to sleep, so I bought some natural sleeping tablets and they worked wonders... I still suffer with anxiety but it's always a better day when I've had a good night sleep. maybe worth a try, I no longer need to take them as my body must have got it's self in to the sleeping routine again. I'm by no way "cured" but it's worth a shot if it gets you some sleep x

mrseyeore
11-22-2013, 06:47 AM
What about waking up startled with heart going a mike a minute. Some minor chest pain and adrenaline "tingle"

RecurringThoughts
11-22-2013, 11:48 AM
I'm afraid of sleeping! Mostly because I am afraid of dying in my sleep. It's a stupid paranoia I have had on and off since I was a kid :x

jessed03
11-22-2013, 11:52 AM
You know why anxiety is a bitch? It drains you, wears you out, stops you sleeping...

... And then releases adrenaline to wake you up a bit, and give you a little energy, which in turn often creates heart pounding, and more anxiety.