PDA

View Full Version : Left side driving me crazy!!

mistiblue
11-21-2013, 07:48 PM
For days now, I've had this numb feeling in my arms and legs..left side. I can feel it in my shoulder too, but not as bad. I also have calf pain/ burning on and off. My lower back is also hurting an feels like it's in knots :( Does anyone else deal with this? Or have you ever? It's driving me nuts because I am worried about MS OR A BRAIN TUMOR!

mistiblue
11-21-2013, 11:27 PM
Anyone? Anyone?

newtothis1
11-22-2013, 04:47 AM
Well, I do. It's always my left arm, and the last couple days it's felt like there is a blood pressure cuff on it at times, right above the elbow in the inside part of my arm. Sometimes my whole arm tingles or feels slightly numb. The muscles in my upper back on the left side, like right behind the shoulder blade are really achy, so I think I'm just tensing up and that's causing it, but yeah, I know what you mean.

mrseyeore
11-22-2013, 06:46 AM
Tension. For sure.

RecurringThoughts
11-22-2013, 11:37 AM
Are you afraid to see a doctor? Why not do that and get their input?

mistiblue
11-22-2013, 01:05 PM
Well..I'm not afraid just tired of seeing them. I have been to the doc about some of these symptoms, but not for a while. I go to a chiro and she seems to think its a nerve. I don't know. I will end up going eventually though. Today, my LEFT hip is hurting. Who knows :/

mrseyeore
12-06-2014, 10:52 PM
I'm having left arm.. and have a few wierd twinges in my left calve too

lukeypoo1412
12-07-2014, 08:33 PM
I'm having left arm.. and have a few wierd twinges in my left calve too

Have had all the listed symptoms. Right now I'm getting a little bit of numbness in my feet. And it feels like my blood is excessively pumping in my feet. Fun stuff.