PDA

View Full Version : Sounds awful

worriedmummy85
11-21-2013, 11:52 AM
Hi

I am coming down with flu (I think) I am very dizzy, tired , i am shivering but yet very hot and every muscle aches I know it's bit anxiety I can feel its not but all u want to do is lie down and close my eyes

I can't my 3 year old Wont let me ( very understandable) so this may sound awful but I can't wait to put her to bed that I am putting her to bed 30 mins earlier because I couldn't last another 30 mins with my back hurting like this sound such and awful parent but my partner is not here to help

jessed03
11-21-2013, 12:41 PM
Ah man, I got this a week ago. I've still got it too!!! It's one on the worst I've had. I'm literally so dizzy I feel drunk. I'm just lying down distracting myself on the forum, lol.

I drunk so much lucozade to help my throat, that I had a mini panic attack last night. I felt it ready to blow. Like, I felt I wanted to run outside, and then inside, and pace around, and go hold my phone ready to maybe dial 999 as I was gonna collapse. My blood went ice cold, my heart was racing.

But after a few seconds I was like... LOL... panic attack. Nice try, but you won't get me like this xD... And it went. It was kinda nice to have the practice. Like, you get bombarded with fear, and fearful thoughts, and it becomes like a table tennis game, where you gotta keep batting each one away, and laughing at it and playing it down. And if you let one through, and start agreeing with it, you lose a point.

See, I've been in the house so long, I'm just typing away LOL...

I hope you get better, soon, and manage to get some rest. My nephews 2 and a half, I know what they are like at that age. Won't let you get a second of rest if they can help it, lol.