PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety in high school

baileyanderson20
11-18-2013, 08:35 PM
Hey all you people out there....I'm bailey. I'm 15 and and a sophomore. I get really really bad panic attacks a lot..... And have anxiety common. I am on medicine though. I haven't really told anybody about my anxiety ams panic attacks besides my best friend who is usually there to calm me down and comfort me....but lately she hasn't been there for me... I don't really know what to do cause I've pretty much been bottling everything up :( which makes me panic more because I don't know why she's being like this.....basically I need advice on what I should do...
Also is there any advice on what I should do when I get a panic attack during school and I want to try to hide it from people
Thanks I'd appreciate any relays or advice
Bailey

MikeDewar
11-18-2013, 08:52 PM
Don't bottle your emotions up inside let them be heard by loved ones or professional on your matter. Your young so friends will come and go but family will always be there! So talk to your mom or dad or school counselor! Try to cope with it and find ways to fight your anxiety! Also try your best to take medicine when absolutely need it! Your young and whole life ahead of you! Explore and learn what you want to do for future!