PDA

View Full Version : Please please help

Blessed
11-18-2013, 01:59 PM
Heart palps jitters and flutters all day long back to back over and over and over what do I do I cannot cannot cannot calm down please help me !!!!!!!

worriedmummy85
11-18-2013, 02:18 PM
Blessed you still taking your drugs they put you on . If so they are not working and you need to talk to someone about changing them .

It sucks what you going thought but i think you know what to do . Just remember they pass just have they have many times before so try not to feed fear into them

Agreed Hun just try not to think about them I had palps all last night and I chose to ignore them some where taking my breath away I was sure I wasn't going to wake up thus morning but here I am and they were still there but very faint because I chose to think of something else ( easier said than done I know)

Blessed
11-18-2013, 04:03 PM
I'm no longer on any beta blockers . Only Prozac. 10mg. Have been having really good days but since I was sick last week I had a a bad panick attack last week and one today. I haven't had to take my ativan near as much but today I had to take two. My heart rate has also been up to around 120 all day, it's just so scary wondering if this beat is the last. Will I pass out!? Will my heart stop ? So tired of thinking this way!!!!!

worriedmummy85
11-18-2013, 04:48 PM
I know as soon as I take an attack I always feel like that's it and it freaks me out more if my daughter is around so I start getting out of control

I always manage to calm down you will be ok I find lying in bed and coming on here until I am ready to drop helps

Blessed
11-18-2013, 06:28 PM
Could this cause a random bp reading of 143/114, it dropped after taking it but really scared me, set me back a few steps

Stephj526
11-18-2013, 07:32 PM
Could this cause a random bp reading of 143/114, it dropped after taking it but really scared me, set me back a few steps

This is most likely the cause of your increased blood pressure. When you panic your blood pressures rises. Once you calm down it will go down. Why did they take you off the beta blockers, if you don't mind me asking? Have you been feeling better? If so, that's a great sign!

Blessed
11-18-2013, 08:00 PM
This is most likely the cause of your increased blood pressure. When you panic your blood pressures rises. Once you calm down it will go down. Why did they take you off the beta blockers, if you don't mind me asking? Have you been feeling better? If so, that's a great sign!due to all the crazy side effects, plus my doc felt it was feeding my anxiety and causing me more problems than help

Stephj526
11-18-2013, 08:08 PM
due to all the crazy side effects, plus my doc felt it was feeding my anxiety and causing me more problems than help
The good news here is that your doc didn't feel your blood pressure needed the meds, or your heart rate then. That's great news