PDA

View Full Version : panic attacks are back..great!

vonnhelsing
11-17-2013, 01:22 PM
Hey guys,

So I havent been on here for a long time.. been so busy with work and it seemed like I had my anxiety under under control. But for the past week ive been getting palps again and ectopic heartbeats which absolutely scare the living daylights out of me. A major panic attack every night has become routine. I can pretty much stop a panic attack my doing a couple push ups or going up and down the stairs. Its important to make sure the toxic stress chemicals, that are released during a panic attack, are burned up and the way to do that is not by lying in bed with ur hand over ur ur heart feeling it beat out of your chest. The way to do it is doing some vigorous exercise and ridding your body of adrenaline and stress hormones.

No matter how many times ive had a panic attack (atleast 50) they never stop being terrifying. And the worst part is no one understands. Unless they themselves have experienced the devastating effects of chronic anxiety they will not be able to understand the sheer terror of a sudden panic attack. We all deserve a gold medal for living with this condition and believe me YOU ARE STRONG!

still alive and kicking anxiety's ass!!!!!