PDA

View Full Version : Numb weak feeling and shaky??!!

mistiblue
11-16-2013, 08:21 PM
Hi,
Does anyone else ever get this numb weak feeling all over their body? I also feel shaky, but I'm not shaky, if they makes sense....It is mainly in my arms, hands, and calves. My lower back is also hurting....feels like I have knots in my lower back.
UGH!! My heart flutters are doing better and now this!! UGH!!!!

alfred24
11-16-2013, 09:33 PM
It is anxiety. You're very jittery. Please don't let it scare you. This will calm down and go away. But don't keep your nerves sensitive with fear. Calm and relax. Sure it's hard but it is just from the anxiety. I've had this and it sucks but accept what it is and that it is not serious. You will be okay.

Stephj526
11-16-2013, 10:53 PM
Completely normal! I used to get numb feelings all over my body. Even spent a weekend in the hospital because I was convinced I was having a stroke. And I still get the shaky feeling, even though my body is not shaking on the outside. Anxiety can do some crazy things to our bodies.

mistiblue
11-16-2013, 11:17 PM
Thank you guys :) I feel a little better. I exercised and stretched, so the weak shaky feeling is not as bad...but still there. My lower back feels so tight though. Must be from tension :p

mylove9080
11-18-2013, 06:52 PM
Yes soo yes!!! I told my sis last time and she told me u dnt make sense. Im like dude i feel it i dont feel good! Is really hard when ppl do not know wt your going through

mistiblue
11-18-2013, 06:58 PM
Yeah I'm thinking that today! Now I have pain all over my body. I feel like I ran a marathon...