PDA

View Full Version : Depression and fertility

sgran002
11-16-2013, 05:58 PM
Hi guys.
I noticed I started having trouble with fertility at a young age. My boyfriend and I were trying to have a baby and it was extremely hard. This is where I noticed my depression really started. It has been that way for about 3 years now. Has anyone else had trouble with fertility?

onebreathatatime
11-16-2013, 08:51 PM
Hi guys. I noticed I started having trouble with fertility at a young age. My boyfriend and I were trying to have a baby and it was extremely hard. This is where I noticed my depression really started. It has been that way for about 3 years now. Has anyone else had trouble with fertility?

My husband and I have been trying off and on for 2 years. I did get pregnant in march of this year although it ended in miscarriage. At the time I was a wreck with my anxiety and panic disorder. We have been trying since with no luck :s it's difficult when it's something you really want.

sgran002
11-16-2013, 11:26 PM
Yes I know. :( it makes anxiety even harder to deal with because you are wondering what is wrong with you. Everyone around me is having babies and I'm not.