PDA

View Full Version : Proud

littleone123
11-15-2013, 05:15 PM
Went out today with my mum. After about 20 mins of being out I freaked out in new look. Hot and sweating. I felt sick and shaking. So I took myself out the shop had a little walk about outside and in the end we stayed out over 2 and a bit hours and I had a massive smile on my face all the anxiety just started to drain away and I'm so so proud of myself coz at one point I just wanted to run to my car and go home.

Chris C
11-15-2013, 06:02 PM
Congratulations! That's awesome. I've been having trouble just leaving the bed this week. I hope to make it outside tomorrow.

littleone123
11-15-2013, 06:13 PM
It's so easy to just keep staying where u are isn't it :( I'm the same. I get comfy being indoors and u start to think that it's ok and that ur just wanting to stay in but until it comes to the point where u have to leave ur house or go somewhere u realise it's not ok :(.

It takes a lot of guts and will power to stick at it and today I told myself there was no way it was going to beat me as I was there to shop and have a nice afternoon with my mum and after a while that's what I did.

You will get there. Baby steps

embrace123
11-15-2013, 06:26 PM
Congrats girl ... Clap clap

trinidiva
11-15-2013, 08:29 PM
Good for you!!!!!!!! Keep on taking baby steps!