PDA

View Full Version : Hight anxiety today

jamiebrown
11-15-2013, 12:30 PM
Yesterday i traveled to Manchester to see my girlfriend which is like 3 hours from where I live when I got there I was extremely tiered. I slept but I kept waking up every couple of hours had a awful sleep. Woke up feeling terrible very dizzy and disorientated and sick I couldn't focus and I was off balance :( anyone relate ?

worriedmummy85
11-15-2013, 12:38 PM
I get like this when i am over tired then the next day I feel awful because I haven't got the anxiety out of my system which I may have needed to the night before I have just went to sleep on it

It's horrible I felt like this on Wednesday after pushing myself to go to sleep instead of calming down

Hope you feel better soon

jamiebrown
11-15-2013, 01:14 PM
I get like this when i am over tired then the next day I feel awful because I haven't got the anxiety out of my system which I may have needed to the night before I have just went to sleep on it It's horrible I felt like this on Wednesday after pushing myself to go to sleep instead of calming down Hope you feel better soon

Hope it's just that it's been scaring me all day because it's new symptoms for me. I have also about 2 mins ago had the biggest palpitations I have ever had I keep having them there massive really bad and scaring me

worriedmummy85
11-15-2013, 01:36 PM
Do you have the service 111 in Manchester you can always phone for advice they are good like that palpitations scare me so I have no advice on that

jamiebrown
11-15-2013, 01:40 PM
Do you have the service 111 in Manchester you can always phone for advice they are good like that palpitations scare me so I have no advice on that

Yeh I think they do but I'm in my girlfriends house where all her mates are and I don't want them knowing as I'm embarrassed as I have rang 111 before and have had 2 ECGs and they have both came back ok. I wonder if it's because my anxiety is really high today and I can't settle and I have had a really stressful week

worriedmummy85
11-15-2013, 01:47 PM
Try taking a deep breath holding it for 3 seconds and let it go it will settle your breathing and calm you down

anxiousdad75
11-15-2013, 02:10 PM
Yeh I think they do but I'm in my girlfriends house where all her mates are and I don't want them knowing as I'm embarrassed as I have rang 111 before and have had 2 ECGs and they have both came back ok. I wonder if it's because my anxiety is really high today and I can't settle and I have had a really stressful week
I can relate. It is totally your anxiety - our brain and body is very good at lying to us. Are you taking any meds or have you done any CBT?

jamiebrown
11-15-2013, 02:20 PM
I can relate. It is totally your anxiety - our brain and body is very good at lying to us. Are you taking any meds or have you done any CBT?

Yeh I totally agree it's could be our mind. I am on 50mg of sertraline and iv been on them for 4/5 month. I'm so tiered today and worn out from traveling. Need to just calm down and chill out