PDA

View Full Version : Red face and ears

worriedmummy85
11-14-2013, 11:59 AM
Has anyone experienced this? I have noticed for the past couple of days my face neck and ears have been flushed looking and are hot to touch (I have googled this) I know I shouldn't have done but it says something about cancer etc

onebreathatatime
11-14-2013, 12:22 PM
Has anyone experienced this? I have noticed for the past couple of days my face neck and ears have been flushed looking and are hot to touch (I have googled this) I know I shouldn't have done but it says something about cancer etc

I get this all the time and because I am worried about having high blood pressure.. I always associate it to that. :(

worriedmummy85
11-14-2013, 12:27 PM
I read that aswell but because I am on propanolol which is associated with blood pressure and lowering it I have discarded it being high blood pressure because of the tablets

onebreathatatime
11-14-2013, 12:32 PM
I would think if you have no other symptoms, and just flushed it could just be your body dispersing excess heat, Maybe?

worriedmummy85
11-14-2013, 12:34 PM
Yeah I have been feeling fine all day but looked in the mirror and noticed I had a red face again today as I did yesterday was just a bit concerned because I noticed it two day in a row