PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety,Paranoia or depression?????

SadAurora
11-13-2013, 07:00 PM
Hello everyone, I am new here so i hope to get some help.. I always seem to be sad/depress. My stress is getting worse each day and is affecting me health a lot.. I am getting these terrible migraines and it doesnot stop for days... This year, i had to be hospitalised twice because of the migraines and it also made my BP high... I always thought that my stress was because of issues at home mostly with my mom. I didnt get along well with her and my parents are divorced and i dont see my dad at all... I grew up with my maternal grandmom mostly. But during these few months, we talked and i see my relations with my mom going better. Infact for the first time in 8years, we are actually getting along well and we manage to laugh together. On the other hand, i have the habbit of pushing people away.. I do that a lot with my friends, i tend to stop calling them, i do not reply to their calls/messages etc until the day they give up on me.. I dont know why i do it.. Although it hurt me and i feel lonely, i keep pushing people... I try to escape any party or social gathering be it big or small... I feel like this anxiety is eating up all my life... I dont have a life anymore.. Its just home work home... I do not do anything besides that... I fear that it may cost me my job... My health issues have been creatong problems for me at work and being ultrasensitive, i almost cried in the office the other day... My supervisor talked badly to me for nothing and instead of doing something about it, i ended up crying in the toilets... I keep overthinking everything and it makes me even worse... I feel as if the world is against me...Iam considering seeing a therapist but i am afraid..... I hope that you can help me...

Tranquility_Seeker
11-14-2013, 04:31 AM
So sorry about how you're feeling. I'm new here too. I would recommend therapy. I've being going for decades and it does help to have someone to talk about what you're going through. I'm the same as you work..home..work. I'm married and my wife and I have no close friends at all. I was never big on being social, and sometimes I think I must be weird! I guess that's just who we are. I hope you do find a therapist, my best advice is shop around, find someone you're comfortable with, that's so important. I hope things get better, for both of us!

SadAurora
11-14-2013, 11:53 AM
Thank you..... I'll try to see a therapist.... Im feeling so low this week... Its unbearable sometimes... I hope we do get better:)