PDA

View Full Version : My Brain Is Ruining My Life!

jenn_c
11-13-2013, 02:43 PM
After another sleepless night, I feel like I'm teetering on the edge. My anxiety is always worse when things are going well in my life. Because there isn't chaos or drama right in front of me, my brain decides that it must concoct every disaster that could ruin the current state of my life. Sometimes I think I have 2 brains--one that cripples me with horrible thoughts of doom and the other that knows what brain 1 is doing but doesn't have a clue how to stop it or shut it up. I recognize my anxiety immediately upon onset, the problem is that I don't know how to stop it. I have tried everything but have not been able to find the reset button in my brain. Why can't my brain allow my happiness?

yazmin12811
11-13-2013, 07:14 PM
Well a good reason could be cause you keep thinking about it, look I thought the same thing but if you take your mind off of it it will definitely go away trust me I don't take meds and I have no panic attacks and the last time I got one I was able to control it

Thinkitso
11-13-2013, 07:19 PM
Your subconscious is sabotaging as revenge probably. either someone else or you were cruel to you and so your subconscious is blindly lashing back. What has caused you personal pain in your life, probably over a long period of time.