PDA

View Full Version : Is double the work worth double the money worth maybe more stress??

blondieqtpie
11-13-2013, 02:47 AM
To break it down, I have a 3&5 year old, my husband works out of town 10 days in a row, back for 4. I run a dayhome until both kids are in school. This past year financially has been up and down, and when it's down we have struggled because I only had two registered children in my dayhome. I've taken on two more= twice as much money. I have two student loans to pay off... One is huge!! I admit I have issues with online shopping when my anxiety is up-- which doesn't help financially overall. I've already lost my patience with my daughter twice today and tonight, and the stressful part is trying to push a quad stroller through snow to and from, and to and from my daughters school which is a 10 min walk away. ( this is going all around by sidewalk... When no snow can cut across the field in 5 mins. ) Because we are so close we can't get a bus even though I've explained my dayhome situation. Because if this I had to spend $800 on a quad stroller + shipping. When my daughter comes home we have to go fast enough just to catch one child's bus that arrives just when I arrive back to my home.
I can feel my anxiety going up... Is it worth it?? But I worry over my student loan and what if something happens and I don't have the money--- so need to make more.
My marriage has been Rocky the past couple of years and my kids are wonderful but show stubborn thanks to both of their stubborn parents
I don't get out much when my husband is working... Oh and sprained my right foot a week ago around an already mending broken foot, and my sister who has mental health issues has ceased contact with me and makes me out to be a monster to others -- but it's mainly because she needs psychological help but won't get it and is a chronic... I mean she's stoned 24/7 pot head.
Sorry for the rant but I'm feeling my patience which is normally really good wearing very thin. In feel so overwhelmed.
I'm wondering now if this double work load is worth it??

worriedmummy85
11-13-2013, 02:57 AM
I think when you have anxiety you have to do what's comfortable for you, I have health anxiety and I work in a GP surgery so my gp argued with me about going on the sick because I didn't want to but he said it was contributing to my anxiety and attacks so he strongly advised I took the sick note

So after waffling I think if this contributes to your anxiety then maybe giving it a break would be good there is Lots of people who can give you advice and help you manage debt