PDA

View Full Version : Chest pain!!!

emtw12
11-12-2013, 02:10 PM
this is my worst ever symptom I've Had it about 8 month none stop on and off all day diff places but mostly the left breast.. tonight it's the centre of chest again and my chest just feels funny and achy :( sick of this never ending thing :( I'm not stressed or anything so why me!

worriedmummy85
11-12-2013, 02:13 PM
I haven't had this as long as you prob about 8 weeks but I get it in the left breast aswell but looks like mine is going to be ongoing aswell they say its down to my anxiety

emtw12
11-12-2013, 02:42 PM
do u get it on and off everyday?

anxmeg
11-12-2013, 02:49 PM
I do yes! Left side and to the side of my ribs too. Achy and sometimes sharp or stabbing. Sometes makes me arm hurt. My biggest thing right now is palpitations. I'm convinced I've worried for so many years that I've actually given myself a real heart problem

worriedmummy85
11-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Yeah on and off but when it's there I convince myself I have had it all day for some silly reason

emtw12
11-12-2013, 03:03 PM
how do u cope with everyday chest pain? I feel like going mad cos it's all day :( I get shortness of breathe too and sore arm sometimes.. nothing helps..

worriedmummy85
11-12-2013, 03:08 PM
I gt the shortness if breath aswell and my chest goes tight I jut try to stop myself from taking massive deep breaths because that makes it tighter and the chest pain worse

I just sit down and think right your still breathing normally you don't need to take a massive breath and it will just go away after an hour

The Chest pain is normally still there but I can sometimes convince myself it's off all the heavy breathing and being so tense

Have you tried some heat rub that takes mine away xx

emtw12
11-12-2013, 04:14 PM
Yeh I've tried it only works for a while, a hot bath works till I get out n it starts all over again.. I just dunno what will get rid of it.. cos I feel fine half the time wen I get it so there's no need for it xx do u get yours diff places on your chest?

worriedmummy85
11-13-2013, 02:36 AM
It ranges from the centre to the left I will very rarely get It in my right side that's what worried me it is always my left side I told my gp I can't get it out my head its my heart

I start CBT on Friday so hoping that will work

mbie11
11-13-2013, 11:18 PM
I get this every day! Same location too. At least 3 times a day. It'd been going on for months.

The way I cope with it is I think... If something was seriously wrong I would have been (gone) a Long time ago....