PDA

View Full Version : anxiety fears scary

canadaguy
11-12-2013, 12:09 AM
The anxiety fears I have are scary.In the morning I lie in my bed for too long worrying about the day ahead.I feel the anxiety in me and I feel this day will be like the day before.Just not being able to do things without thinking is frustrating.I have returned to work but it has not been easy.I work in a big store and I have kept my condition quiet because there is no one I can confide there.I was off work for two and half months with anxiety and mild depression.I am an outgoing person and having this has been hard for sure.I just want to be my old self again and enjoy life. Any advice would be helpful,thanks.The medication I am taking has been helpful.

petrified
11-12-2013, 12:58 AM
Hi canadaguy, I total get the feelings of just wanting to be back to normal. I have started CBT therapy and it's helping me a great deal. I'm not 100% back to normal but getting there. Perhaps some sort of therapy might help you. I have always been a worrier and an over thinker but it was the feelings of doom and disaster that got to me, it's horrible feeling that way. I hope you get some help soon :-)

lee2
11-12-2013, 09:00 PM
I am with u..I had to take time off due to severe anxiety,panic,depression...lost lots of weight...nervous wreck...I can't explain how awful it is..my advice is keep coming here to see it's not just u...and your meds,groups...I still work progress to..had bad attack today...

Chris C
11-12-2013, 09:07 PM
I'm right there with you. Mornings for me are the worst. I immediately wake up anxious wondering how I'm going to get through another day. I've been missing a lot of work lately. I had to call in sick yesterday and today because I just couldn't deal with it. I did speak with my boss a few weeks back and explained the situation.

What meds are you currently taking?

canadaguy
11-12-2013, 11:43 PM
I'm right there with you. Mornings for me are the worst. I immediately wake up anxious wondering how I'm going to get through another day. I've been missing a lot of work lately. I had to call in sick yesterday and today because I just couldn't deal with it. I did speak with my boss a few weeks back and explained the situation.

What meds are you currently taking? celexa mgs

canadaguy
11-12-2013, 11:43 PM

What meds are you currently taking? celexa 30mgs

canadaguy
11-12-2013, 11:44 PM
thank you for the advice.

canadaguy
11-12-2013, 11:46 PM
I am with u..I had to take time off due to severe anxiety,panic,depression...lost lots of weight...nervous wreck...I can't explain how awful it is..my advice is keep coming here to see it's not just u...and your meds,groups...I still work progress to..had bad attack today... I will try my best, thanks.