PDA

View Full Version : Propanolol

worriedmummy85
11-11-2013, 12:32 AM
Hey

I am taking propanolol and have been since Friday I have went through a rough time with this but my worst thing is disturbed sleep I am not sleeping more than an hour without waking

I am so tired I was wondering if this goes away with time feeling very fatigued

Ritch
11-11-2013, 08:59 AM
Sorry, is the propranolol keeping you awake or the anxiety? Did you feel anxious about taking propranolol or was you fine with it?

If it is the propranolol you could ask your doctor to prescribe an alternative

worriedmummy85
11-11-2013, 12:52 PM
The propanolol is keeping me awake t night not the anxiety I can normally sleep through the anxiety he has given me Valium so if it gets too much I can just take one of them

petrified
11-12-2013, 01:27 AM
Hi worriedmummy, I had a really bad first two weeks on propananol and fluxotine. I couldn't sleep or eat but I stuck with them and have now been taking them for about 4 month and I feel loads better, not back to normal but getting there. What dose are you on?
I was allowed to play around with mine, until I found the right dose for me. I started on 30mg a day and now I'm on 80mg a day and I still have room to play with them.
I hope they start working soon for you :-)

worriedmummy85
11-12-2013, 02:07 AM
I am on 20mg three times a day but I can keep uping it to 30 or 40 three times a day I am a little bit worried this morning tho I had my last dose at 10pm last night and woke at 8:30 this morning very edgy

I have taken my next dose but terrified because of the time gap I am now gonna have s heart attack