PDA

View Full Version : drained...

onebreathatatime
11-10-2013, 02:13 PM
This is my weekend to work which means two 12 hour days.. yesterday wasn't so bad, although today I am not feeling very good.. I work in an office so I try to be active as much as possible, stretching, walking around, etc... Today though I have felt "off" I keep getting warm rushes through my body, my head feels cloudy and heavy, I feel tightness across my chest and a dull headache. I am thinking I am just tired from these long hours but then my heart started picking up a bit, not to the point of a panic attack but definitely makes me nervous (even though I know logically my heart rate changes all the time).

I think I just needed to write this out, I don't feel any better but I think I can put it down to being tired/bored/tense.

worriedmummy85
11-10-2013, 02:16 PM
When I am tired I feel like this I get groggy and feel like an attack is imminent and sometimes it's gets to the point I just want the attack over and done with

In reality it never comes because I am conscious of it and controlling it without realising

I woul just say your tired and are probably not doing anything at the moment hope you feel better soon xx

onebreathatatime
11-10-2013, 02:21 PM
Thanks.. I hope you feel better too (I was reading the chest pains post) Yah I guess it kinda does feel like a panic attack could come at any moment, but at the same time I am calm! It's crazy how our bodies and minds work.

embrace123
11-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Hello ladies. I'm dealing with the tight chest right in the center it's do scary . Do you ladies have that?