PDA

View Full Version : Just me freaking out again

worriedmummy85
11-10-2013, 01:08 PM
Well your all going to be sick of me by now but I have had chest pains for 7 weeks now and since I have started taking my new meds which slow your heart rate it's all I can think about which I am sure is making the pains worse

I can't seem to get through to myself that I am not having a heart attack because I am not entirely convinced its not heart problems

The pain is like a shooting pain now and again on my left breast around the top and along the bottom

I feel terrible and can't take my mind off it at all!

chrissyboy
11-10-2013, 01:21 PM
Well your all going to be sick of me by now but I have had chest pains for 7 weeks now and since I have started taking my new meds which slow your heart rate it's all I can think about which I am sure is making the pains worse I can't seem to get through to myself that I am not having a heart attack because I am not entirely convinced its not heart problems The pain is like a shooting pain now and again on my left breast around the top and along the bottom I feel terrible and can't take my mind off it at all! it's not your heart I'm sure of that not a doctor but think something would have happened by now u will be ok

chrissyboy
11-10-2013, 01:25 PM
it's not your heart I'm sure of that not a doctor but think something would have happened by now u will be ok my ex partner had something like this can't remember wot it was will ask her and get bk to u try not to worry

worriedmummy85
11-10-2013, 01:31 PM
Thanks so much I am totally going insane

worriedmummy85
11-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Thank you

It's just shooting pains now and again it's not constant but no pain killer take it away

anxmeg
11-10-2013, 09:45 PM
[QUOTE="worriedmummy85;127446"]Thank you It's just shooting pains now and again it's not constant but no pain killer take it away[/QUOTE

I have also been having this! It's like a shooting pain on the left and then sometimes goes under and to the side like rib cage but under my armpit. Keep thinking it is also my heart and it freaks me right out. It's been going on a while. But sometimes when it happens I almost feel a pain in my finger too and all down my arm which makes me think whoever said nerve pain shooting could be on to something. If it's not gone this week I'm heading back to my dr.

Dahila
11-10-2013, 10:04 PM
Everyone gets them, try to relax. I usually go to bed with a heating pad and one Lorazepam :)) it helps. I am not happy with the pain killers. Regular tylenol does not help and T3 is much to strong for me.