PDA

View Full Version : caffine & anxiety.

uolyma
11-09-2013, 08:20 AM
So I think I have found my main trigger for my attacks. Tea I drink quite a few cups a day and I cut tea out completely on thursday and I was fine after having a really bad day on wednesday. I felt fine on thursday and yesterday was Ok too. But today I have had only 3 or 4 cups plus a few chocolate biscuits and iv had a few mini attacks.. has any body else suffered like this. I have started to drink cammomile tea instead.

j brown
11-09-2013, 10:48 AM
Caffeine does trigger it and sugars I believe, because everytime I drink coffee or tea I start feeling really anxious and paranoid about my heart. I was fine drinking it a couple days ago, and for the last week and all of a sudden I had a cup of coffee and I felt horrible.

uolyma
11-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Think I'm gona start keeping a diary of what iv ate. My diet isn't the best and has not been for most of the year if I'm honest. Trying to keep positive about beating this anxiety craps ass!

Angie 91
11-09-2013, 03:56 PM
I'm so glad I saw this thread.
I had o idea caffeine did that. I'll definitely consider it now.

j brown
11-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Me too I need to beat this I never had anxiety before I just recently started having these problems. I been trying to watch what I eat and drink because your diet plays a important part.