PDA

View Full Version : Globus hystericus

kays
11-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Anyone here been diagnosed with globus? If so what are your symptoms I'm so scared it's not globus and it's worse! Iv referred to a ent within 2 weeks I have the feeling all day everyday I can't eat anything solid I'm starving :(

Blessed
11-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Me ! Mines like a lump in throat sensation or that something is hung in my throat, always flares up when I'm stressed. Very disturbing. My gastro doc put me on protonix for my stomach this helped me a great deal! Best of luck to you!!

kays
11-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Is ures there all day everyday mine is it drivin me mad x

Blessed
11-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Yes sometimes mine would last for days, but really improved once I started protonix

PanicCured
11-06-2013, 09:31 PM
The Chinese herbal remedy: "Ban Xia Huo Po Tang" that you can find online or from an acupuncturist or a Chinese herbal store is for this condition. It is called, "plum Pit Qi" in Chinese. Google it. Find one that is GMP certified from a reputable source.

"The sensation of localized obstruction and blockage of the throat is called in Chinese medicine as “Plum-Pit Qi.” In modern biomedicine, this is known as globus hystericus.
Most people that suffer with this condition have no actual physical obstruction of the throat, yet they experience an uncomfortable sensation of blockage that is often exacerbated with stress or emotional tension, and may experience persistent phlegm or a sensation of phlegm that cannot be easily expectorated or swallowed. "