PDA

View Full Version : bad day =[

uolyma
11-06-2013, 10:00 AM
Hate feeling like this... is anybody else having a bad day? Would love to talk to someone who understands. X

vic
11-06-2013, 10:39 AM
Hate feeling like this... is anybody else having a bad day? Would love to talk to someone who understands. X me too I've just ad low shity mood all day :( tried to smile nd think differently but it's just not happening

uolyma
11-06-2013, 10:45 AM
Like a sinking feeling in my gut knowing at some point I'm about to have an attack... I feel pathetic. Spoke to family about it and arranged a docs appointment. How long have you suffered? X

petrified
11-06-2013, 12:40 PM
Hate feeling like this... is anybody else having a bad day? Would love to talk to someone who understands. X

Hi uolyma, yeah I've had a pretty rough day too. Felt on the edge of an attack all day and actually broke down in tears in my bank :-(. It was very embarrasing. I'm now still feeling low but plan on watching something funny on tv and keeping myself distracted. Also I've been suffering for about 4-5 months now and my husband is getting great at distracting me, when he can tell I'm on the edge of an attack. I also like to come on here and share my worries as everyone on here is fab and is either in the same boat as me or has been there. Hope your feeling a bit better and your day I getting a little better for you :-)

uolyma
11-06-2013, 01:16 PM
I think I read your post about what you have been through today and I don't blame your reaction at all. Think anybody would react the same. I'm feeling a litte better now I hope tomorrow goes well for you and you get sorted. =] xx

petrified
11-06-2013, 03:07 PM
Thank you and same to you I hope you get an appointment soon and get in the road to recovery soon :-)