PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Miserable -_-

Rickk90
11-06-2013, 12:24 AM
Not sure if this is anxiety or something else.
Ive been feeling cold hands, occasional shivering and dizziness.
Yesterday I was in a room with a lot of people surrounding me and I got a dizzy spell that scared the heck out of me.
And the cold hands is also a new thing.
Have any of you guys experienced any of these symptoms?

Rickk90
11-06-2013, 07:52 AM
Not sure if this is anxiety or something else.
Ive been feeling cold hands, occasional shivering and dizziness.
Yesterday I was in a room with a lot of people surrounding me and I got a dizzy spell that scared the heck out of me.
And the cold hands is also a new thing.
Have any of you guys experienced any of these symptoms?

???? Anyone

trinidiva
11-06-2013, 08:02 AM
Yes, I've had all of those.....are you eating properly?
Also, pay close attention to your breathing. Conciously take a deep breath in and let it out through your mouth. Sometimes with anxiety we kind of forget to breath properly. Regulating your breathing can reduce dizzy spells.

Rickk90
11-06-2013, 08:21 AM
Yes, I've had all of those.....are you eating properly?
Also, pay close attention to your breathing. Conciously take a deep breath in and let it out through your mouth. Sometimes with anxiety we kind of forget to breath properly. Regulating your breathing can reduce dizzy spells.
Yes I eat well

I just got checked recently for anemia and my hemoglobin was fine so don't know what it is

vic
11-06-2013, 10:43 AM
Not sure if this is anxiety or something else. Ive been feeling cold hands, occasional shivering and dizziness. Yesterday I was in a room with a lot of people surrounding me and I got a dizzy spell that scared the heck out of me. And the cold hands is also a new thing. Have any of you guys experienced any of these symptoms? adrenaline causes dizzy ness and cold and sweaty hands it's a normal anxiety response to the adrenaline being produce in our bodies

samanthajayne24
11-06-2013, 12:33 PM
I am getting burning in my body. I can just be sitting watching tv then all of a sudden is feels like my whole body tenses up and there fire running through my veins anyone else get this xx