PDA

View Full Version : Heart

vic
11-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Does anyone every worry about their circulation and feel that especially when ther tierd like ther heart beats slow but can feel heavy at the same time :( I don't get it a lot but when I do I worry I have a heart condition but because I fear doctors I do not go. Does anyone get this?

alankay
11-05-2013, 12:32 PM
Anxious folk often worry about the heart but if the docs says you're OK, .......I bet he's right.:)
Alan.

aleesha01
11-05-2013, 12:35 PM
I get this all the time and it's completely normal for anxiety. I think you should go get yourself checked out and so you can put your mind at ease. Otherwise try not to worry a lot as of I need to aswell ! Lol goodluckk x

vic
11-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Anxious folk often worry about the heart but if the docs says you're OK, .......I bet he's right.:) Alan. that's the problem I never go docs I'm one of these that will avoid doctors cuz I'm that scared so I worry more because I do not have reassurance

cpGHOST
11-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Hi Vic. I worry about this all the time especially if I'm sitting at an awkward angle and I start getting pins and needles cause that happens a lot (I must sit really weird lol) and it makes me feel like I have a problem with my heart or my blood pressure. I just try and move about cause it makes me feel like I'm getting the blood flowing and my heart going and I don't worry so much. I totally sympathise with you though. I have this thought everyday.

kowboykid
11-06-2013, 04:56 AM
Does anyone every worry about their circulation and feel that especially when ther tierd like ther heart beats slow but can feel heavy at the same time :( I don't get it a lot but when I do I worry I have a heart condition but because I fear doctors I do not go. Does anyone get this?
I'm REALLY anxious about my heart.
My sister has cardio-myopathy and I'm so scared at times that I have it.
Worries me constantly

vic
11-06-2013, 06:38 AM
I think because all the adverts on tv and all the stations on the radio are always scaring uz about heart disease and cancer they get stuck in an anxious persons thoughts and then we obsess about it and like I sd what makes me worse is that I fear hospitals nd doctors so I don't go which I knw will only make me scared more as I've no reassurance of not having a problem. Just wish u could be a normal worrier and not an overwhelmed constant worrier :/