PDA

View Full Version : how much sleep?

desiderata
01-07-2008, 02:37 PM
hi all, just a question, how many hours on average sleep would you get a night? just wondering how many other people have sleeping issues..
i average about 5 at the moment...not enough! lol

Velrose
01-07-2008, 03:42 PM
well... for me on a good night about 4maybe 5 if I am REALLY lucky... but when my anxiety kicks in like the other night...2....

Be_Free_21
01-08-2008, 05:53 PM
hi all, just a question, how many hours on average sleep would you get a night? just wondering how many other people have sleeping issues..
i average about 5 at the moment...not enough! lol

At the height of my anxiety, it was 1-2 if I was lucky. It has gotten a lot better lately though.

ButterflyGirl82
01-09-2008, 09:16 PM
I used to be able to sleep once I fell asleep after about an hour or two...Now I wake up at least twice a night. Oddly enough it is at the same time every night 4 am and 9 am. When I wake up it is usually to a fast pulse or a pulse feeling in the back of my head. So I flick on the tv and wait to fall back to sleep. That usually takes about two hours and sometimes I never go back to sleep till later in the day.

I hate this a lot. :cry:

gaugreg1x
01-22-2008, 05:49 PM
:roll: Ahh, early awakenings. I suffer from this also, especially on the weekends for some reason. It is considered a hallmark symptom of depression. I am already on Wellbutrin XL. Greg

Johan
01-23-2008, 06:06 AM
I never used to have problems with my sleep, until one night I woke up in a panic attack. From there it just hasn't been the same. The worst is to to wake up with a fast pulse.

I have found however taking my anxiety meds (SSRI) just before bed time usualy kicks me out for a good 5 hours.

:D