PDA

View Full Version : Breathing trouble scared it peaunomia

anthonyjbro760
11-04-2013, 04:01 PM
So freaked out about this I can't even type cough my chest hurts feel dizzy when I cough I get warm and feel like I'm gonna faint I think I'm gonna die I can't take this anymore

MrsJ88
11-04-2013, 04:25 PM
So freaked out about this I can't even type cough my chest hurts feel dizzy when I cough I get warm and feel like I'm gonna faint I think I'm gonna die I can't take this anymore

I've had pneumonia before and I don't remember feeling like that so I don't think it's that hun... Do you have a lot of phlegm in your throat and are you coughing it up or is it rattling in your lungs when you cough or breathe?

anthonyjbro760
11-04-2013, 04:28 PM
When they took my Bp it was 148/100 and didn't feel panicked jus a lil worry bout what may be now I'm crying my eyes out

MrsJ88
11-04-2013, 04:45 PM
When they took my Bp it was 148/100 and didn't feel panicked jus a lil worry bout what may be now I'm crying my eyes out

Aww don't get all upset.. It will just make you feel worse... Did you read my last questions?

anthonyjbro760
11-04-2013, 06:32 PM
No rattles they told me I have acute bhronchitis :( now I'm really scared cause all they did was give me a inhaler wich I'm scared to use

kowboykid
11-04-2013, 06:39 PM
No rattles they told me I have acute bhronchitis :( now I'm really scared cause all they did was give me a inhaler wich I'm scared to use
Use it brother!
It will help you aid this bronchitis.

MrsJ88
11-04-2013, 06:40 PM

Don't be scared of an inhaler! I have asthma and bad... And let me tell you, my inhaler SAVES my life, and I don't go anywhere without it!! I have to use mine a lot. Acute bronchitis is way better than having pneumonia and usually goes away in 2 weeks or so.

JLBnole68
11-05-2013, 04:49 AM
Are you feeling any better? Bronchitis and respiratory infections suck, especially if you have anxiety too. I've been dealing with a respiratory infection the last couple of weeks, so I know how you feel. Just try to stay calm. I know it's uncomfortable, especially when your chest hurts and you feel like you can't breathe. Take something with guafenisan in it like Robitussin and drink plenty of water. That'll help thin all that stuff out, loosen it up so you can cough it up. The inhaler should help, too. Don't be afraid to use it. Drinking hot green tea helps me a lot. This sounds crazy, but I have one of those big hand-held muscle massagers that vibrates and I use it on my back and neck. On the slowest setting, the thumping vibrations help loosen up some of the congestion as well. Try using some Vick's Vapo-Rub on your chest, too. Or anything with camphor and/or menthol in it. That helps open up your breathing. Hope you're feeling better. I'm feeling crummy too. Blah.

MrsJ88
11-05-2013, 07:10 AM
Good advice ^ Vicks Vapo Rub works wonders