PDA

View Full Version : Panic!!

MrsJ88
11-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Riding home in the car from my grandmas and it's an hour drive and it's dark so I'm getting very panicky! Help!

Chris C
11-03-2013, 05:57 PM
First of all don't text and drive. Lol. Seriously though put on some favorite music and sing along with it. Try to keep that as your attention focus. Taking calming belly breaths if you feel yourself breathing shallow.

MrsJ88
11-03-2013, 06:05 PM
First of all don't text and drive. Lol. Seriously though put on some favorite music and sing along with it. Try to keep that as your attention focus. Taking calming belly breaths if you feel yourself breathing shallow.

Lol my husband is driving.. I just get panicky in the car at night and. I'm listening to some tunes that generally calm me but my asthma is acting up too cause of a cold so it's just all adding up. Half way home

paulinafr
11-03-2013, 06:19 PM
This happens to me all the time. When I'm driving the only thing that keeps me calm is telling myself that I can pull over and stop the car any second and that nothing is going to happen. When someone else is driving, closing my eyes and thinking I will be home soon helps a lot!