PDA

View Full Version : Ok please help please

littleone123
11-01-2013, 07:50 AM
Please someone help me I'm having a panic attack sweating I feel Sick and I'm freaking out I'm at work and iv had to come in on my day off to cover someone as they have been sick at home. Sick is my phobia and fear and I want to cry I'm panicking so much I can't talk out loud because I open my mouth and I want to be sick. I've had beans on toast this morning and some crisps and iv taken my tablets to settle my stomach acid. I don't take any meds for my anxiety at all because I want to fight it I just feel like I'm going crazy iv had my councilling session this morning and we spoke about what makes me anxious. I know in the back of my head I won't throw up bt this feeling is draining my life all the time. Anyone else understand ?

trinidiva
11-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Yes, I completely understand. I was/am going through a rough patch as well. I keep trying to tell myself, its anxiety and nothing more....and I keep telling myself that I am ok over and over. Can you lay down? Close your eyes. Breath in through your nose, out through your mouth. Keep doing that and try to clear your mind of ANY thoughts and just pay attention to tge rhythm of your breathing. It will start to slow down.